Friday, January 3, 2014

Information Overload

I'm at a loss for words. My mind is utterly, strangely, incompetently blank. It feels as if I've somehow exhausted it from thinking too much. As if I've overloaded it with ideas until it sputtered and stopped. Or maybe I've been spending too much time online. Yes, that's it! I've arrived to the root of the problem! The massive influx of information from the Web has sent me into an information overload. The brain is best designed to focus on one task at a time, but when we switch between tasks we become less efficient. I guess I haven't allowed my brain to process new intellectual input; I've pushed to its limit and now I'm suffering from the consequences: mental sluggishness and hampered creativity. Hmm, interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment